Voting

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Patia, the Leaf Fairy, newest OOAK hand sculpted art doll

Kathy urged me to sculpt another Leaf Fairy like Eve, saying she liked the little leg and hand adornments. I had another manzanita wood base to use and some brocade, so I thought that would be fun to do. Although their dress is similar, Patia is not like Eve. I don't sculpt any two dolls exactly alike--that would be dull, and of course they would lose the OOAK name privilage. I find it much more fun and challenging to make them all different anyway! You can see more photos of Patia by clicking on her own page to the right. Hm. I'm running out of empty pages and still have "Q through Z" names to go. I might have to double up the pages, but I'll worry about that tomorrow. Thanks for the idea, S.O.! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment